On June 26, 2018 Quantum Corp. (QTM) announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Jamie Lerner as Chief Executive Officer and President effective July 1, 2018. Lerner will also be appointed to Quantum’s Board of Directors. Lerner, a seasoned executive with experience developing innovative technology portfolios and leading high-growth organizations, will oversee the day-to-day leadership of the company, including its ongoing business transformation and cost savings initiatives.
Raghu Rau, Chairman of Quantum, commented:
Jamie is a competitive and energetic leader with a strong reputation for inspiring teams, fortifying business operations and directing astute product strategies to deliver bottom-line results. He understands the storage market dynamics, customer needs and the opportunities that exist. We look forward to his leadership in helping Quantum complete its highest priority of achieving sustained profitability while delivering top storage solutions and services to customers.
Jamie’s industry carrier:
Chief Operating Officer
- Jamie’s responsibilities included managing the global field sales organization, the Customer Success and Support organization, Professional Services, and Manufacturing/Supply Chain
Member Board of Trustees
Astia is a global not-for-profit organization built on a community of men and women dedicated to the success of women-led, high-growth ventures.
President, Cloud Systems and Solutions
Managed four of Seagate’s market adjacencies including:
- Xyratex, Seagate’s storage and converged infrastructure design and OEM business
- ClusterStor, Seagate’s high performance computing business
- EVault, Seagate’s cloud backup and disaster recovery business
- Seagate’s Business NAS storage products
see more at pennystockhaven.com